Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First Blog

I'm a Wisconsin-based public relations consultant and educator with a lot on my mind. Some people think public relations is on the decline. I say, in this economy, the use of public relations principles is the most cost effective way of enhancing an organization's brand. My mentor, Bob Zigman, always said, "PR is Performance Recognized." Many organizations do not know how to get recognition for their performance in the marketplace. Consulting with a public relations professional who can apply these principles is the first step. For more information go to: www.prwisconsin.com

Alan
(262) 436-0380

1 comment:

  1. I like "PR is Performance Recognized" line. And to be recognized, in my opinion, performance has to be altruistic and of public interest, not the company's bottom line.
    I look forward to reading more of your blog, sharing your PR expertise. You did say you have a lot on your mind!

    ReplyDelete